Best Denim Leggings in 2023
Signature by Levi Strauss & Co Women's Totally Shaping Pull On Skinny Jeans, Harmony, 10 Long
- Super stretch lasts from day to night; Snug fit doesn't lose shape
- Vintage, worn-in look
- Mid-rise pull-on waistband with tummy-slimming panel
- Skinny through hip and thigh
- 29” inseam
- Unique fabric varies in color due to wash, finish, and dye
- Machine wash
No nonsense Womenâ€™s Stretch Denim Leggings, Dark Denim, Large
- With the look of denim and the total comfort of leggings, these jeggings feature authentic jean styling with faux front pockets, faux fly, and real back pockets.
- With gold topstitching on the pockets, side seam, and leg openings, you'll look great in these denim leggings, wearing them with confidence thanks to no-show coverage that hides panty lines.
- Dress up or down in all-day comfort with a 29.5-inch inseam and a slim, flattering fit that stretches but retains its shape.
- Slip these leggings on with a classic button down, modern cut jacket and ballet flats for a polished look.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- No nonsense, we are shaping what’s possible in the legwear category by creating stylish, high-quality leggings, tights, pantyhose and socks through new technologies and materials that combine both strength and comfort. We have a proven legacy as an advocate for working - woman, and all women today. We do this by encouraging women to remove the nonsense in their lives to make way for something greater.
- Weave Type: Knit
Prolific Health Women's Jean Look Jeggings Tights Yoga Many Colors Spandex Leggings Pants S-XXL (Small, Navy Blue)
HUE Women's Essential Jean Capri Leggings, Assorted, denim dot/chambray, L
- These essential denim capris offer the sharp look of jeggings with the soft feel of leggings, in a chambray dot pattern
- Delightful details include elastic waistband belt loops, faux button details, and two functional back pockets
- Pair these capris with your favorite tees, sweaters, cardigans and any shoe in your closet for style that'll take you from breakfast to bedtime
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, HUE sets you up for style success with fun, fresh, and fashionable ideas in leg wear and beyond
- Each pair is made of 57% cotton, 31% Polyester, and 12% spandex; Machine wash, tumble dry
No nonsense Women's Classic Indigo Jean Leggings, Light Denim, Extra Large
- Pull-on skinny jegging made with soft, stretch fabric that retains its shape
- 39 inch inseam
- Faux front pockets and fly, real back pockets
HUE Women's Essential Denim Leggings, Deep Indigo Wash, Large
- Casual jean pull-on legging with comfortable stretch
- Functional back pockets
- Faux front pockets and fly
- Inseam 30 inch
HUE Women's Solid Color Original Jeanz Denim Legging, black, Small
- Original denim legging offers casual jean style with comfortable stretch
- Contrast top stitching and brushed gold hardware provide a real jean appearance
- Soft cotton blend offers ultimate comfort
- Functional back pockets, faux front pockets and faux fly
- Inseam 30 inches
NIRLON Jeggings for Women High Waist Tummy Control Jean Leggings with Pockets Plus Size (M, Jeans)
- ✅ Great Jeans Like Leggings With Pockets It Is Non See Through Jeggings For Women. They Look Like Skinny Jeans For Women These Womens Jeggings Have 2 Back Pockets Fitted For Mobile Phone
- ✅ Womens Pull On Skinny Jeans For Women It Is Knitted Fabric Like The One We Use For Leggings For Women And For Our Yoga Pants For Women Remember It Is Not Made From Woven Denim
- ✅ Visit Our Store- Https://www.amazon.com/nirlon You Can Find There All Of Our Yoga Pants For Women And Leggings Capri's And Shorts All Are High Quality Made This Knit Jean Jeggings Are Made Of 30% Cotton 60% Polyester 10% Spandex
- ✅ Perfect Quality Control With Huge Textile Knowledge And Years Of Experience Result In Premium Capri Leggings For Women one of the Best in The Professional Yoga Capri's. It Is All in our NIRLON Factory and it is Made In Israel.
- ✅ Pull up Jeggings Jeans look Like great fabric touch easy to dress up and dress down comfy and good looking great for daily wear for work and as Present for your beloved one's Made In Israel
No Nonsense Women's Classic Denim Capri Legging with Pockets, Dark Denim, L
Women's Stretch Pull-On Skinny Ripped Distressed Denim Jeggings (X-Large, Blue-58)
- Soft and stretchy, comfortable cotton blend denim fabric,adapts well to the body
- Easy pull on closure with elastic waistband;Full length and semi high waisted as they reach the natural waistline
- Breathable touch giving you all day comfort and custom fit without the risk of sagging, bagging
- Flattering skinny leg and timeless wash for style to love season after season;Faux zip fly;Real front and back pockets
- Keep your look sleek and sophisticated flattering and curve figure;The perfect style, quality and fit;Please note that apparel size vary by brand;The size fit US S(2-4);M(6-8);L(10-12);XL/1XL(12-14);2XL(16-18);3XL(18-20)
The Skinny on Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans: who are they for, and why are they worn?
Although skinny jeans have become very popular recently, they actually came about in the 1950's. At that time they were most popular among the sex symbols and celebrities of the day. Jeans of any type were not common for most people at that time, especially not for women. These tight-fitting, tailored jeans, therefore, were not seen on common citizens and were considered either foreign, upper-class, or only for the famous. The 1960's brought in Rock and Roll and with it the growing popularity of jeans for all people. This decade led into the 70's, when people started to fasten safety pins onto their jeans to make their skinny jeans even more tight-fitting. Skinny jeans then erupted into popularity in the 1980's, but in the next decade people began to put more and more flare into jeans. After that, skinny jeans were found primarily only in the music industry. The new millennium called for a new style, so after years of boot cuts and flares, designers and stores promoted the skinny jean more than ever (Hayashida). They are now at their highest level of popularity and can be seen on people ranging from runway models to grungy emo kids.
A wide variety of people can be found wearing skinny jeans. They range in type as drastically as the jeans themselves do. Skinny jeans can be found in bright colors, patterns, ripped up, dark wash, light wash, and many other fashions. They are seen on celebrities such as Nicole Richie, Carmen Frugal, Penelope Cruz, and Elle McPherson and are strutted on the runway by models like Kim Kardashian. They are worn by both women and men. Despite the "real men don't wear skinny jeans!" protests, it's not just gay men who are wearing skinny jeans. Many guys who are concerned with the latest styles and fashions, who are into indie or emo music and bands, or who simply like the jeans or think they look good in them, wear skinnies often. Many men, however, view skinny jeans as being for women, and there are always those who do not like them at all for either gender.
What does wearing skinny jeans really say about a person? Perhaps they simply like the look, or the fit. Skinny jeans are easy to wear with boots because they tuck into the boot neatly and they are good for any shoe that one wants to show off because they do not cover up the shoe. For short people, they are nice because they do not drag on the ground and get torn up or cause them to trip. Many people, namely those who do not wear skinny jeans, tend to associate them with certain stereotypes. For example, people talk about "those emo kids with their black hair, piercings, and skinny jeans," "those girls that are as skinny as a rail and wear those skin-tight jeans," or "those boys wearing girl jeans." While it may be true that certain types of people are more likely to wear skinny jeans, and while wearing skinny jeans can say certain things about a person, they are also just another style. Partly because of this tendency to include skinny jeans in stereotypes, some people only wear them because they feel pressured to. They feel as if they must wear special clothes to fit in with a certain group, that in order to be "cool" they need to wear skinny jeans and dark makeup, or that skinny jeans will make them look thinner.
I have discussed the history of skinny jeans and the people who wear them, but primarily only in America. This leads to the question of are skinny jeans cross-cultural, or is it an American thing? Skinny jeans are found in many other places and are especially popular among people of both genders in European countries (Yahoo Answers).
Advertisements for skinny jeans also express certain things and ideas about them. For one thing, photo advertisements almost always show skinny, often underweight, models wearing skinny jeans. They display words and phrases suggesting that skinny jeans will make you appear thin and attractive.
Regardless of the preconceived ideas, stereotypes, and judgments that are placed on skinny jeans, I think that the main reason for their popularity is their originality and the opportunity for people to express themselves and have their own style, or to identify with certain styles and groups. They have been around for a long time and can be very attractive and stylish. Anyone who likes skinny jeans, enjoys wearing them, and feels good in them should strut their style.
Hayashida, Lori. "The Skinny Jean: A Brief History." Ezine Articles. Ezine, 8 Nov. 2020. Web. 23 Feb. 2020. lt; id;=351854 gt;.
Yahoo Answers. "Are Super Skinny Jeans in Fashion in Europe? - Yahoo! UK amp; Ireland Answers." Yahoo! Answers UK - Ask Questions amp; Get Answers On Any Topic. 2020. Web. 02 Mar. 2020. lt; gt;.