Best Dress Up Leggings in 2022
Amazon Brand - Daily Ritual Women's Ponte Knit Legging, Black, Small Regular
No nonsense Womenâ€™s Stretch Denim Leggings, Dark Denim, Large
- With the look of denim and the total comfort of leggings, these jeggings feature authentic jean styling with faux front pockets, faux fly, and real back pockets.
- With gold topstitching on the pockets, side seam, and leg openings, you'll look great in these denim leggings, wearing them with confidence thanks to no-show coverage that hides panty lines.
- Dress up or down in all-day comfort with a 29.5-inch inseam and a slim, flattering fit that stretches but retains its shape.
- Slip these leggings on with a classic button down, modern cut jacket and ballet flats for a polished look.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron.
- No nonsense, we are shaping what’s possible in the legwear category by creating stylish, high-quality leggings, tights, pantyhose and socks through new technologies and materials that combine both strength and comfort. We have a proven legacy as an advocate for working - woman, and all women today. We do this by encouraging women to remove the nonsense in their lives to make way for something greater.
- Weave Type: Knit
No Nonsense Women's Blackout Legging, Black, M
- No show coverage
- Stretch blend, retains color and shape
- Completely opaque deep color: blacker black from waist to ankle
- Dress up for work or a night out or dress down for casual daytime errands
- Wardrobe essential
SATINA Fleece Lined Leggings High Waist Compression Slimming Warm Opaque Tights (One Size, Black)
- FLATTENS YOUR TUMMY & SLIMS YOUR FIGURE - The SATINA Fleece Lined Leggings gives you the comfortable coverage you're looking for. The high waisted band tucks in your waistline and hides any rolls, while the smooth tapered legs give you an elongated slimming look.
- VERSATILE FASHION PIECE - Wear your SATINA Fleece Lined Leggings in any setting! Whether you need to dress up or dress down, you can easily change your look from chic to casual. With different colors to choose from, create an endless number of looks!
- THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF WARMTH AND COMFORT - The SATINA Fleece Lined Leggings are lined with a soft fleece lining that will keep you warm without adding extra bulk. Even better is that the fleece lining prevents the leggings from being see through, even when you bend over.
- MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS - The SATINA Fleece Lined Leggings is made of 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex. Please hand wash cold, do not bleach, and hang dry.
- ** SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ** - Customer service is our number one priority. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to process a 100% exchange or refund for you.
LMB Leggings for Women - High Waisted Womens Workout and Yoga Pants - Athletic, Seamless Girls Gym Legging - Soft Spandex, Sports Fit Pant for Running, Jogging, Dance - 6 Pack Black - One Size
- ★PREMIUM QUALITY : LMB leggings for women are made from super soft premium fabrics which is a rich blend of polyester and spandex, which comfortably stretches without restricting your flexibility or being see through. The cutting and stitching is skillfully done to provide you a luxury feel and great fit all the way down to your ankles.
- ★ DESIGNED FOR COMFORT : These high waisted leggings for women are designed to fit comfortably for day long wearing. The waistband of these tummy control pants fits snug and creates a radial compression on you waist and midsection, thus shaping you up to look slim, smart and sexy.
- ★ VERSATILE WEARING OPTIONS : Our fashion leggings and yoga pants look stylish and can be worn for variety of situations be it as workout leggings, running leggings, sports leggings. Perfect choice for lounging, relaxing and snuggling up on a cold, rainy day. Use these high rise leggings as lowers, layering up with boots and scarves during the fall and winter. Pair them with a tank top to stay cool during spring and summer.
- ★ WIDE CHOICE TO MATCH ANY STYLE OR OUTFIT : These LMB yoga pants offer you 40+ solid colors to match or mix any outfit for any occasion. Your stretch yoga pants or buttery soft leggings won’t let you down as you will always have a pair of soft seamless and flawless leggings to match be it casual, stylish or sporty look you want to flaunt.
- ★ VALUE AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : Lush Moda Boutique is a remarkable brand, renowned for the value preposition its products bring to the market. We stand by the quality of our product and our friendly customer service is available 24x7 to answer your queries or resolve any issues. Go ahead and click ADD TO CART now!
Disney Moana Toddler Girls' Fleece Hoodie and Leggings Clothing Set (White, 4T)
- Cozy fleece hoodie
- Adorable screen print design of Moana and Pua with leaves and flowers with the words "Island Girl"
- Cool all-over print on leggings
- Perfect for birthday gift, dress-up, or everyday wear; elastic waist for a better fit
- Machine wash cold; officially licensed
Premium Tummy Control High Waist Slimming Thick Fleece/French Terry (S/M US Size 2-8, FD48-BLK)
- TUMMY CONTROL: 7" tummy control compression panel to flatten, smooth, and contour your stomach and waistline. Say good buy to slipping waist band and pulling your leggings constantly during your workout.
- NO SEE TROUGH: Feel free to SQUAT. We wanted to make sure your experience would be at it best so we make sure our leggings won't disappoint you wile your enjoying your workout or stretch.
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE Free Return or Exchange, We believe in our Product Quality And We are Confident You will Love It. So GO Ahead And Order Risk Free Today.
- BUTTERY SOFT - Enjoy the comfort of a good quality material and great design leggings no mater if your wearing them for your workout or daily routines.
- Seasonal limited product quantitys get it befor it's gone!
EP128-3X5X-CharcoalGrey Basic Solid Leggings, 3X5X
Disney Fancy Nancy Toddler Girls Costume Tutu Ballet Dress Leggings & Headband 5T
- Short ruffle sleeves, Fancy Nancy satin patch necklace, and blue satin belt with bow at waist
- Pink tulle mesh with glitter top skirt with ruffled polyester lining
- All-over print multi-color stripe leggings with elastic waist for a better fit; matching elastic headband with satin pink bow
- Perfect for dress-up, Halloween, birthday gift or every day wear
- Machine wash cold; officially licensed
SATINA High Waisted Ultra Soft Full Length Leggings | 1" Waistband | 22 Colors | (OS, Black)
- 💖 NEW WAIST BAND DESIGN - Introducing the SATINA Stretch High Waisted Full Length Leggings. The stretch waist band comfortably hugs everything in for that sexy hourglass shape. You can also move freely knowing that the stretch waistband will keep your leggings in place and avoids any unwanted sagging.
- 💖 SUPER SOFT PEACHSKIN FABRIC - The SATINA “peachskin” fabric is the secret to our super soft leggings . Our special brushed blend creates a buttery soft legging that is fully opaque. Strut your stuff in style and while experiencing the highest level of comfort. Start with the classic black leggings for women and mix it up with 21 other colors to choose from.
- 💖 LEGGINGS FOR ALL SIZES & BODY TYPES - The SATINA Stretch High Waisted Full Length Leggings are for every ladies size and body type. Choose “One Size” if you wear a size Small-Large, or “Plus Size" if you wear a XL-XXXL. The SATINA Stretch High Waisted Full Length Leggings are designed to be figure flattering and supportive for all sizes and body types.
- 💖 PERFECT FOR ANY SEASON, SETTING, OR OCCASION - The SATINA Stretch High Waisted Full Length Leggings are your “go to” everyday leggings. Pair them with a basic fitted top and a blazer to wear to work, or with plain sneakers for running, yoga and workouts. Use them as base layer leggings when layering up with boots and scarves during the fall and winter, or simply pair them with a tank top to stay cool during spring and summer.
- 💖 MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS - The SATINA Stretch High Waisted Full Length Leggings are made of 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. ** Hand wash cold and hang dry. **
Devil in a Blue Sweater
Having missed one-too-many opportunities in the realm of dating and beginning that one special relationship, this is one man's virtual maritime journey into regret-free courtship. However, things do not go as planned ....
I have left many opportunities on the table with regard to meeting women in the past, until the day I ran into an "unfortunate" male acquaintance with a defective personality at a concert. I will call him, "Tim" - because that's his real name. As I feigned interest in whatever Tim was saying, I interrupted him to point out a stunning blonde 10 yards away. While I was busy convincing myself that she had a boyfriend and was out-of-my-league, Tim was already introducing himself to her. Inadequate guys have no fear and nothing to lose - particularly self-esteem. This is primarily due to a lifetime of getting rejected by women. Since the beautiful girl had a cute friend with her, I opted to walk over. Much to my awe, Tim was soon entering the blonde's number into his phone. Again, I convinced myself of another falsehood: that she had given him a fake number. A few days later, I learned I was wrong on this account when Tim called to tell me about his amazing date with her. I was beside myself with resentment. Within this life-altering moment, I decided it was far better to heal from the sting of quick, potential humiliation then to spend days regretting inaction. I called my new paradigm, "Regret Minimization Theory", and was certain it would measurably increase my successes related to the pursuit of "strange".
I was recently performing an intellectual audit of my success ratio since implementing this methodology, and noticed that though I was taking more risks while posting the same adequate numbers in obtaining dates, I was sustaining far less regret. So, overall, the return-on-investment was worthwhile. Much like fishing, this scenario is akin to throwing bait in the water more often, only to be shunned by more wary fish. And, like fishing, it is best to get your "bait" in the water in the attempt, than to not participate at all. Yes, I used the sophomoric analogy of fish bait to male genitalia. Let's be honest, there is little difference in presentation. And, I definitely walked a little taller each day having avoided the typical regrets associated with my refusal to take risks in meeting women. Apparently, shouldering the burden of regret affected my posture and ability to walk erect. There I go again.
There is one noteworthy encounter that continues to bedevil me. It was a regular workday afternoon when a few colleagues invited me to sushi for lunch. I acquiesced on a place known for their tepid and mediocre fish. The venue was called Yo-Yo Sushi, and was the fast-food of the sushi genre. The layout of this particular venue was such that the sushi chefs were in the center of the room, with a very large sushi bar around them. The bar - half the size of the restaurant - was surrounded by chairs packed in close proximity. Encircling the sushi prep area and bar, was a slow moving moat of water that facilitated the clunky journey of a fleet of wooden sushi boats gently chained together. The water also contained some questionable floating debris.The sushi itself was somewhat protected by a sneeze guard. However, I believe the opaque, plexiglass buffer was actually used to skew the appearance of the warmish fish. At any given moment, 1/3 of the boats that passed were empty, with the remaining boats containing fish that a feral tabby would hesitate to paw. This was food that had likely been touring the bar for over an hour. Word on the street was to avoid the moat altogether, and order directly from the disgruntled chefs. Angry fish just tastes better.
After being seated at the bar, my concentration went from imminent food poisoning to the gorgeous, professional brunette in a royal blue sweater directly across the sushi bar from me. Reminding myself of my new decree to never let a good opportunity pass - or, whatever I had previously decreed - I decided to create a tactic that would allow me to meet this woman, unbeknownst to both my colleagues and the other patrons in the packed restaurant. It did not take me long to craft a scheme of which any Lothario would be proud. Since I was sitting to the far right of my coworkers at the bar; and, the circuitous water also flowed to the right, I would draft a slightly perceptible note addressed to "Hottie in Blue Sweater" with a quick introduction and my contact information, then fold it into a standing triangle and place it upon one of the empty wooden boats while letting the flowing aqueduct carry my suave, yet vulnerable, declaration. Upon receipt, I would discreetly wave or nod so she could identify her maritime suitor. Why I did not think of sending a spicy tuna roll or a bowl of edamame with a private introduction via the waitress remains a mystery. I quickly discovered that the downside of avoiding future regret, was the regret that comes much, much sooner.
I stealthily and swiftly placed my note on the next empty boat - somewhere between the discolored unagi and salmon-roe schooners - and watched it drift away from me and toward my 'afternoon delight'. As the dinghy haplessly wafted away to the right, my heart crept into my throat. I quickly realized the error in my way. But, it was much too late. Like a drunk middle manager spewing racist jokes at the company Christmas party, my fate was sealed ... at the speed of a clumsy sushi canal. This was a social suicide mission. My anxiety hit fever pitch within moments. Uneasy stomach, shortness of breath, dilated pupils, and internal terror. I promptly regained composure and focused steadfastly on appearing calm as my gaze followed that boat. Any appearance of alarm would surely draw attention to the note's owner. If only I could deploy a mini sushi torpedo to sink and destroy the evidence. How did this ever seem a plausible idea?! Not only could one of the vexed sushi chefs mistakenly replace my message with another piece of chum, but I failed to notice the married - and, far less attractive - woman on the left of the bar in the LIGHT blue sweater. What if she errantly accepted the note in hopes her ship had finally come in?? A blue sweater is a blue sweater, after all. And, what are the Health Dept. rules on utilizing a public food serving medium as an instrument to get laid? Surely there was a statute regulating this practice.
My pulse quickened as my little love-boat passed the approximately 12 diners that separated the hottie in royal blue and me. Then the unexpected: The memo floated right past it's intended recipient completely unnoticed. My excitement and trepidation turned to dread. This scenario never crossed my mind, nor did I have a contingency plan. My note-on-a-boat was now completing one full bar rotation, passing another 10 diners as it came left around the bend toward my colleagues on it's disgraceful homeward stretch. My coworkers spotted the dispatch as it slowly meandered by, and deduced by the red hue of my face, to whom it belonged. My strained expression and bulging eyes begged for their silence. A logical man would have removed the note altogether, cut his losses and avoided further humiliation. But, this was no ordinary brunette. And, far greater men have been demoralized by poorer choices. Recall Hugh Grant and the street hooker, Divine Brown in 2020.
I left my chips on the table, and bid my rickety skiff another meek - though, slightly empowered - "bon voyage". This time, for whatever reason, it seemed every patron was now focused on the passing sushi boats. Perhaps they were just hungry and out of conversation. One-by-one, each customer noticed the passing message, then chuckled while scanning the bar for the courier. Further committing to my novel "no regrets" mantra, and fueled by the positive reactions of my newly recruited audience, I no longer tried to hide my participation. I was "all in", and pushed my anxiety aside by letting her and everyone know that I was serious in my quest to meet this woman. In my mind, if nothing else wooed her, self-deprecation would surely win her affection. Two of the girlfriends flanking her saw the note, and prodded her to grab it, despite stares from gushing gawkers around the sushi bar. She begrudgingly snatched the little paper triangle from the wooden boat, glanced at it, and stashed it somewhere - most likely the soy stained floor - without so much as a chuckle. She was quite embarrassed and disgruntled at being the center of attention. This was clearly not the lunchtime experience she had envisioned when she left her cubicle. I had annoyed her, humiliated myself, and provided impromptu entertainment for all. This was love kamikaze style - but, happily, without the burning aftertaste of regret.