10 Best Leggings For Summer Travel
Updated on: May 2023
Best Leggings For Summer Travel in 2023
QYQ High Waisted Leggings -10+Colors -Soft Slim Pants for Women w Hidden Inner Pocket, Reg&Plus Size (Black, Plus Size)
Popana Womenâ€™s Short Sleeve Summer Tunic Top for Leggings Plus Size Made in USA 2X Black
- STYLE & FIT: Flirty with full-coverage, this loose fitting floral tunic top in regular and plus size is every cozy girl’s dream. Stretchy short sleeve tunic top fabric contours gently around your chest and then flows out through the waist. The floral tunic top V-neck collar is tailored to give you a polished look that draws the attention up towards your décolleté, highlighting your best features.
- HOW TO WEAR IT: Get ready for the classic ‘tunic top with leggings’ look. This tunic short sleeve flowy top is so easy to dress up with a chunky necklace or a colorful scarf. It’s the perfect short sleeve tunic top long enough for most to wear as a boho dress in the summer and then in the winter, pair this comfortable short sleeve loose fitting tunic top with boots, tights, and a coat for a laid-back look.
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL: Ever wish you could wear active wear that looked like runway wear? Popana’s Tunic Line gives you exactly that with an incredibly soft and perfectly stretchy fabric blend made with 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex. Slip on your tunic dress or top and you’re ready to take on the world while looking absolutely fabulous and feeling cozy. Available in Floral Prints, Aztec Prints, Abstract Prints and Solid Colors.
- Model is 5' 6" and wearing size Small
- Measurements - Small: Size 0 - 4 ( Chest: 32-34" / Length: 34" ) // Medium: Size 6 - 8 ( Chest: 36-38" / Length: 34" ) // Large: Size 10 - 12 ( Chest: 38-40" / Length: 34" ) // XL: Size 14 - 16 ( Chest: 40-42" / Length: 34" ) // 1X: Size 14 - 16 ( Chest: 42-44" / Length: 34" ) // 2X: Size 18 - 20 ( Chest: 46-48" / Length: 34" ) // 3X: Size 22 - 24 ( Chest: 50-52" / Length: 34" )
Velvety Super Soft Lightweight Legging 2-Pack (Black, X-Large)
- NOT JUST ANOTHER LEGGING: The softest leggings you will ever own! Durable and comfortable, the polyester/spandex fabric blend is lightweight, creating an exceptionally comfortable fit. The mid-rise silhouette comes just under the belly button, for a lovely natural contouring effect, without uncomfortable tension. This 2-pack is a must-have wardrobe essential!
- YEAR ROUND STYLE: Although typically worn during the cooler seasons, these leggings boast a lightweight and breathable material that can be worn comfortably any time of year. This 2-pack is a must-have wardrobe essential for the globetrotting, always-on-the-run girl. Perfect to wear day or night, all year long.
- VERSATILE WEARABILITY: Whether casually wearing with a T-shirt or dressing up to go out, these legging are versatile enough to pair with any outfit. Use as an added under layer in cold weather, or fashionably pair with a dress, skirt or shorts. Leggings look great with boots, sandals and ballet flats. Your personal style will be complemented by the comfortable fit and look of theses stylish leggings.
- VELVETY SOFT: The elasticized waistband and ultra-soft polyester blend provides superior comfort and softness, that is delicate yet durable. This special blend features non-pill properties, extending the life of each pair wash after wash. With Felinas super soft leggings you wont have to choose between style and comfort. This legging multipack allows you the convenience of comfort and style day after day.
- CHOOSE FELINA: For over 30 years, Felina has perfected what women want in intimate apparel, offering unique styles while ensuring affordability and a perfect fit. Our mission is to bring about the very best in every woman. We believe in creating beautiful pieces made to celebrate all kinds of women, so we design quality products that are proven to withstand the test of time, because you deserve nothing but the best.
Coolibar UPF 50+ Women's Monterey Summer Leggings - Sun Protective (Small- Green Prisma)
- UPF 50+ - blocks 98% of UV radiation
- ZnO fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Effortless layer piece that provides full length for unbeatable leg protection
- Inseam 28 1/2 inches (size medium); Easy care: Machine wash, tumble dry; Imported
- Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch
NCPRX128-White Capri Solid Leggings, Plus Size
Columbia Women's Anytime Casual Pull On Pant Stain Resistant, Sun Protection, Black, Large x Regular
- OMNI-SHIELD: Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly avoiding stains and keeping you clean
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays
- VERSATILE PANTS: These mid-rise pull-on pants will quickly become your go-to pants for every activity. Its rain-and-stain repellency and UPF 50 sun protection make these pants ready for any adventure
- COMFORT STRETCH: Our comfort stretch fabric is made from a Summiteer Lite nylon blend that offers a hint of give, quick drying properties, and all-day comfort
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a relaxing pair of pants you will enjoy for seasons to come
ALWAYS Women's Capri Cargo Jogger Pants - Lightweight Skinny Solid Soft Stretch Pockets Sweatpants Black US M (Tag L/XL)
- PLEASE NOTE WHITE IS SLIGHT SEE-THROUGH AND WE RECOMMEND TO WEAR SKIN TONE UNDERWEAR - MODEL WEARS US S (Tag S/M) - ITEM MAY RUN SMALL
- DESIGN - Super skinny fit. Elastic waistband with adjustable drawcords, real front pockets, faux cargo pockets at sides. These pockets are not for use. Do not cut the stitches.
- PREMIUM SOFT - Brushed on both sides to give you that insanely soft feel.
- 5 WAY STRETCH - Fabric offers a comfortable wear and allows freedom of movement with excellent recovery.
- EASY CARE - ALWAYS doesn't require handwashing or dry cleaning. It's machine washable. Do not bleach and tumble dry low.
GADEWAKE Womens Casual Color Block Long Sleeve Round Neck Pocket T Shirts Blouses Sweatshirts Tops Dark Grey
- Lightweight And Soft Material. Size:S-2XL.Color: Red, Blue, Dark Grey, Khaki.
- With Pocket And Color Block Designed Makes You More Fashion And Charming.
- Long Sleeve,Round Neck And Soft Material Makes You More Comfortable.
- Casual Style,Fit For Date,Dinner,Juniors,Work,Sports,Daily,Home,School And Travel.Suitable For Spring,Autumn And Winter.
- Please Attention The Size Chart In The Picture Is The Actual Length Of Tops, Select The Size According To It. Amazon Size Chart Is Not Ours, DO NOT USE IT !!!
Spalding Women's Yoga Bootleg Pant, Black, Medium
- Flared yoga pant featuring wide waistband and small logo at hip
- Compression through seat and thighs
Leggings Depot JGA128-BLACK-L Solid Jogger Track Pants, Black, Large
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex / 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- Soft. Stretchy. Comfortable Jogger Pants & Yoga Full Length
- Newest, Most Popular Prints.
- Sizing Chart in Product Description
- **WARNING** Products that you purchase outside of LEGGINGS DEPOT may differ from the original packaging such as style, fit, material, color, and/or quality; we will not be able to provide proper or accurate customer support for such purchases.
Mata Hari (Margaretha Zella MacLoed) (1876-1917) Dutch/French Dancer and Spy
Discuss Mata Hari
It was early morning in the Vincennes woods east of Paris on October 15, 1917. For three and a half years, war had enveloped all Europe in an endless bloodbath that killed and wounded nearly an entire generation of young men. Twelve such hardened young soldiers stood in the Vincennes woods that October morning waiting for orders to fire upon another kind of victim of the carnage of war.
Soon a car pulled up unloaded its passengers an elderly man a nun and a middle-aged woman. The nun escorted the woman to a clearing in the forest and there Margaretha Zelle MacLoed waited for the shots that would extinguish her life. A minutes later MacLoed a convicted spy better known as Mata Hari crumpled to the ground amid a volley of shots.
MacLoed born Margaretha Zelle on August 7, 1876 grew up in Holland. Her father a once successful hatmaker in Leewarden, Holland, lost his wife to an illness and his business to creditors when his eldest daughter was just 15. Unwilling to raise his independent minded, headed for trouble, teenage daughter Margaretha by himself he placed her in the home of her uncle. Training to become a schoolteacher, Zella began having an affair with the head schoolmaster. To escape the wrath of her family she answered a prank advertisement calling for a wife for a Dutch army captain. Rudolph MacLeod was a captain in the Dutch Colonial Army, stationed on the island of Java. Macleod's friends had placed the ad as a joke on the 39-year-old MacLoed he had not expected the prank to work. He and Zelle courted for four months before they married in 1895. The couple then left for the East Indies.
When their son was two and their daughter a newborn the marriage began to sour. The life of a colonial wife did not suit the lively Margaretha. The finally nail in the coffin of the marriage was the death of their son. The boy did not survive a fever resulting from, it was assumed, a tropical disease. The doctor discovered however that the boy had been poisoned. The person who poisoned the boy may have had a personal reason or a political one whichever Rudolph MacLoed blamed his wife for his son's death. The two returned to Holland and divorced.
She was a single woman with few means to earn a living. She decided to make a living as a dancer, using the dances that she had seen in Java she created her individual style. She called it sacred oriental art and ignored the taboo on the undulations of her body. Her audiences went wild. She changed her name to Mata Hari meaning "eye of the sun". Willing to sell her body for money, she became a mistress to a string of military men from various nations when World War I started. A German lover offered her money to tell him any secrets her French lovers might let slip. She became a double agent when her French lover offered her the same deal. She sealed her own fate by admitting the German intelligence officer had paid her. She was convicted of treason, the punishment was death by firing squad.
Howe, Russell Warren. Mata Hari, the True Story. New York: Dodd, Mead, 1986