Best Mom Leggings in 2022
TUNGLUNG High Waist Yoga Pants, Yoga Pants with Pockets Tummy Control Workout Pants 4 Way Stretch Pocket Leggings
Homma Activewear Thick High Waist Tummy Compression Slimming Body Leggings Pant (Medium, Black)
- Homma Premium High Waist Tummy Compression Leggings
- Thick Stay-Put High Rise Waistband for body contouring
- Seamless, Chade-free, Tight Fit, Strong Compression
- Breathable, quick drying, moisture wicking, stretch to fit
- Four way stretch and recovery for performance, comfort, compression, and shape
ODODOS Women's High Waist Yoga Pants with Pockets,Tummy Control,Workout Pants Running 4 Way Stretch Yoga Leggings with Pockets,Black,Large
- Choose between solid, Heather,SpaceDye You decide what's best for you. You're covered by our 100% full money-back guarantee.
- If you don't love our products, simply return them without question within 30 days. Select your favorite color and ""Add to Cart"" now.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use. ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Pants combine fashion, function and performance.
- These ODODOS High Waist Out Pocket Yoga Pants for women are made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, providing maximum comfort.
- Fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look.
Motherhood Maternity Women's Maternity Essential Stretch Full Length Secret Fit Belly Leggings, Black, Large
- 87% Cotton, 13% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Super soft and stretch full length legging with 28 inch inseam and secret fit belly - (r) us patent nos. re43563, re43531, 7814575, and 7900276
- Motherhood's exclusive secret fit belly - (r) us patent nos. re43563, re43531, 7814575, and 7900276 is a seamless stretch maternity panel that grows with you throughout your pregnancy
- Great for layering during your pregnancy. Wear them lounging around the house or dress them up with a cute tunic top
- Stretch, relaxed fabric for a comfortable and flattering fit all day long
- Please click on our Motherhood Maternity logo above to shop our brand
- weave type: Knit
90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Tummy Control Interlink Squat Proof Ankle Length Leggings - Black - Large
- SQUAT PROOF INTERLINK FABRIC. Constructed from high tech 4-way stretch fabric, our ⅞ length workout leggings will move with you, and provide gentle compression where you need it most. With a 76% Polyester and 24% Spandex interlock weave, Interlink is the top of the line in squat proof activewear. No more worrying about visible panties, these yoga tights for women offer total coverage while bending, squatting, and lifting. Feel completely confident that Interlink has you covered.
- SMART PHONE POCKET. Stop worrying about where to put your phone while you workout. These active leggings for women feature a smart phone pocket on the left hip, which easily holds your phone or other essentials. Simply slip your phone into the pocket and carry on with your activities. Innovative and stylish, these leggings are designed for today’s busy, multitasking woman.
- HIGH WAIST TUMMY CONTROL. Say goodbye to muffin top and hello to a smooth, flat tummy. These high rise tummy control leggings provide gentle compression to your midsection, giving you a toned and trim look. Our high waisted workout leggings with a 25” inseam, are a popular style for women of all ages for the excellent fit and supreme comfort. The high rise gives women that extra boost of confidence to look and feel their best. The 4-way stretch moves with you, retaining its shape over time.
- RELIABLE, WELL-LOVED BRAND. 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Rest assured that you will receive a quality product from Amazon’s #1 seller of athletic leggings and other athleisure products. Consumers love our products and reviews speak for themselves. Get on board with the brand that men and women are raving about!
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. 90 Degree by Reflex’s products are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these women’s leggings to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
G4Free Yoga Pants with Pockets Womens Leggings High Waist Tummy Control Workout Training Tights 26â€ Inseam (Purple, M)
- ✅ 4 Way Stretch & Ultra Soft Yoga Pants------75% Nylon + 25% Spandex. G4Free leggings for women are made from premium nylon and spandex with 4-way stretch technology, super soft and non see-through. Just like the second-layer skin, these yoga pants allow for maximum comfort and freedom of movement, perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday wear. They work for everything and anything!
- ✅ Womens Workout Pants with Pockets------No more worry about your essentials such as phone, wallet, during exercise thanks to the secure outside pocket on each side. Besides, there is also one inner pocket on the waistline for key, cards, etc. (two large outside pockets, one inner pocket)
- ✅ Tummy Control & High Waist Yoga Pants------These yoga pants for women are designed with high rise and tummy control. They fit slim and comfortably on your waist, hips and ankles, perfectly contouring your curves and streamlining your shape.
- ✅ Moisture Wicking & Gusseted Crotch------The gusseted crotch and interlock seams are made to reduce irritation and fraction caused by chafing, no more worry about the embarrassing crotch split while workout. With moisture-wicking material, these workout pants for women can remove moisture from your body and enhance your comfort during yoga, exercise, running, daily wear, etc..
- ✅ Warranty------Better quality for more comfortable experience! We stand behind our customers. If you are not 100% satisfied with our yoga tights/workout pants with pockets, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee and one-year replacement for defective ones, so what are you waiting for! Select your favorite and "Add to Cart" now!
LifeSky Yoga Pants for Women with Pockets High Waist Tummy Control Leggings 4 Way Stretch Soft Athletic Pants
- COMFORTABLE MATERIAL: LifeSky yoga pants are made with 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex. Featuring in super soft and elastic skin friendly material, the workout leggings are moisture wicking and breathing very well without being see-through.
- STYLISH DESIGN: Designed with high-waist, tummy control wide waistband to provide a smooth secure fit and show your figure off to perfection. It is also designed with unique lines which can contour perfectly to your body, giving you a better look.
- POCKET DESIGN: The yoga pants have pockets on both sides with pocket cover. It makes sure that your cell phone and other personal belongings won't fall out. A hidden inner pocket in the front waistband is aim to conveniently stash your keys, credit cards or other small items.
- GUSSETED CROTCH DESIGN: The gusseted crotch creating freedom of movement and a more comfortable wearing experience. It also has 4-way stretch technology. Our workout pants are perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
- LifeSky After-Sale Tips: At LifeSky, it's our inspiration to make things easier for our customers and provide with the quality products as well as satisfaction, if you are ever receiving LifeSky yoga pants with a wrong size, ripping off, or fray, simply give us a shout and we'll find the solution for you at the first time.
Velvety Super Soft Lightweight Legging 2-Pack (Navy Charcoal, Large)
- NOT JUST ANOTHER LEGGING: The softest leggings you will ever own! Durable and comfortable, the polyester/spandex fabric blend is lightweight, creating an exceptionally comfortable fit. The mid-rise silhouette comes just under the belly button, for a lovely natural contouring effect, without uncomfortable tension. This 2-pack is a must-have wardrobe essential!
- YEAR ROUND STYLE: Although typically worn during the cooler seasons, these leggings boast a lightweight and breathable material that can be worn comfortably any time of year. This 2-pack is a must-have wardrobe essential for the globetrotting, always-on-the-run girl. Perfect to wear day or night, all year long.
- VERSATILE WEARABILITY: Whether casually wearing with a T-shirt or dressing up to go out, these legging are versatile enough to pair with any outfit. Use as an added under layer in cold weather, or fashionably pair with a dress, skirt or shorts. Leggings look great with boots, sandals and ballet flats. Your personal style will be complemented by the comfortable fit and look of theses stylish leggings.
- VELVETY SOFT: The elasticized waistband and ultra-soft polyester blend provides superior comfort and softness, that is delicate yet durable. This special blend features non-pill properties, extending the life of each pair wash after wash. With Felinas super soft leggings you wont have to choose between style and comfort. This legging multipack allows you the convenience of comfort and style day after day.
- CHOOSE FELINA: For over 30 years, Felina has perfected what women want in intimate apparel, offering unique styles while ensuring affordability and a perfect fit. Our mission is to bring about the very best in every woman. We believe in creating beautiful pieces made to celebrate all kinds of women, so we design quality products that are proven to withstand the test of time, because you deserve nothing but the best.
Kaysees Women's Baseball MOM Foldover Leggings Black Medium
- 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low (Hang Dry Recommended)
- Made in the USA
- Foldover Cotton Waistband / Bold Vinyl Detail That Stands Out!
- Small (0-2), Medium (4-6), Large (8-10), X-Large (12-14), 2X (16-18), 3X (20-22)
LODIELINKTR Personalized Leggings Fashion Women Sexy Mother and Daughter Pineapple Pattern Print Leggings (Mom-S)
- Pattern Type: Print
- Department Name: Mother & Daughter
- Style: Active
- Item Type: Pants
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
Abused Women: Why Do They Stay?
I was one of the lucky ones. I had my AHA moment and I walked away when I had the chance. You are such a smart woman, why are you acting so stupid? That's what my mother and my friends said, countless times. Words I started to resent and tune out.
There is no collective right answer why a woman remains with a man who abuses her. Because she has temporarily taken leave of her senses and given over complete control of her life to her man? Because she was brought up in the catholic faith and does not believe in divorce? Because she bought into the sentiments of the country song "Stand by your Man"? Maybe. There are key factors present in any abusive relationship and you will find these key factors within my story. Fear, manipulation, money, all play a part.
For me it was not over yet. I could fix this, we had a chance and they all just did not know him like I did. He had a soft side, he was a poet, he loved me. If I could only find a way to reach him we would have the most amazing life together. You see when it was good, it was very good, just like in the old Tina Turner song. But the good times slowly waned and to this day I wonder what magical spell I was under. I was out of my league, I had become intrinsically involved with a master manipulator and psychopath.
I recognize myself in the guests on the Oprah show. I can gauge precisely where her studio guests are on the road to their emotional healing. I know if they have made the step toward recovery from the "obsession to somehow make it right" or if they are still struggling with the concept. The reasons for abuse are buried in our society and in our past. Here is my story and my opinion on why women stay in abusive relationships.
If a woman is still trying to understand 'why', then she hasn't had her AHA moment yet. Once you've had your AHA moment, that is all you think about and you start plotting your escape from your self-made prison, because you've just realized that if you don't, you will be front-page news one day. Once you understand it doesn't really matter why and that you need to get out for your children's or your own sake; you've begun the emotional detachment process. Sanity returns, fear remains for a long time. Peace and quiet - a room that doesn't resonate with screams and cries becomes paradise.
I was one of the lucky ones. I had my AHA moment and I walked away when I had the chance. Of course, by that time my self-esteem and my ability to think clearly had taken a severe beating. I remember the nights, lying in bed, listening to the sound of his footsteps on the pavement outside the bedroom window. Steeling myself inwardly for the assault that was sure to come, praying it would not.
He threw the bedroom door wide open, yelling for me to get up. Blinking blindly into the sudden light I realized he was swinging a baseball bat. Terrified, I got out of bed, my mind racing. If he got in one good hit I would either be dead or crippled for life. Adrenaline pumping knowing my life was in imminent danger I did the unexpected. I stepped forward and kissed and embraced him. Drunk out of his mind, surprised even in his foggy, inebriated state, he swayed a bit. The moment had passed. I survived.
For one split second I had seen the crazed look in his eyes, a look I hope to never see again as long as I live. I knew instantly that he would kill me and not even realize what had happened. Maybe for a few seconds the next morning, he would regret his deed. Then fall back into his familiar thought patterns, blaming me for his actions in that twisted mind of his.
We spent half the night having coffee, talking nonsense in the kitchen. This incident was the turning point, I knew I could not possibly be so lucky the next time. I was.
Sure, I planned my get-away a million times. Here is where it became tricky, I knew he would not let me go and was without a doubt capable of killing me. By this time, I knew his former wife had been to the hospital numerous times with broken bones. Suffice it to say that there was a business owned by me, run by him and that we lived together in my house. So, walking away in the sense of leaving everything was a difficult proposition.
I had already decided to leave, but could not find a way out. It was scary to realize a shelter would not be a solution. I found out that he was well aware of all the shelter locations across the country. It would probably be a fun game for him to find me. Gotcha.
Then came the ultimate blow setting the stage for my escape. Our bistro closed at one in the morning, by around two in the morning I heard muffled noises of people talking and laughing on the street. He was one of them. I heard shots fired and bolted straight up out of bed, my heart pounding, my pulse racing. I didn't know what to do.
He was different that night, beyond my reach.
For the most part, I blocked out the details of what happened that night. It began with him threatening me with a knife. There was a lot of commotion and the neighbor upstairs attempted to intervene and the police arrived. He settled down, I did not press charges and the police left.
An hour later, he erupted once more. He went out into the garden and shot off his gun. When he came back in things escalated and the next thing I knew he held the same gun to my head. Sitting there, a smirk on his face, half self-satisfied grin to be in control of the situation, half of him contemplating if he should pull the trigger. I hated him at that moment, raw hate, born out of my instinct to survive. It was the first time I made no excuses for his abhorrent behavior.
He pulled the trigger, miraculously the gun did not discharge.
The police had been called back and this time they took him to jail. He managed to throw the gun away in the bushes before they arrived trying to deny the whole incident. The neighbor helped find the gun and it was later established that it was an old model revolver that had been tampered with and was highly unstable.
I did not have time to contemplate my narrow escape from death. This time I filed a restraining order and changed the locks. "Hallelujah" you say. Not so fast, this is a story about an abused woman.
Six months later, he showed up on my doorstep, sick and looking like a wounded animal, needing a place to stay. I agreed to let him sleep on the couch. He stayed and I tried my utmost to hide that fact from everyone that knew me, most of all friends and family. Stupid and illogical of course, but nevertheless that is what I did.
In retrospect I shake my head in disbelief. I wanted a fresh start, I could not handle the business by myself and I knew our relationship was a time bomb, about to explode.
Strange, but in my gut I knew from the beginning that there was something wrong. I thought that the love and compassion I had to give would make a difference. So any ladies out there who read this and who want to override your gut feeling about a relationship - don't.
I was strong and confident once, thinking the world was my oyster and I could handle anything.
1. Mistake number one, it does not make any difference that you are intelligent and caring, willing to do whatever it takes. Loving such a man makes no difference.
2. Mistake number two, trying to figure out the why. That is not for you to figure out and not for you to fix.
3. Mistake number three, believing that it is impossible to walk away. That only means he has manipulated you into thinking that you cannot. Such a man is an expert manipulator.
Sure I wondered why. The difference was, that I no longer wondered why he did what he did to me, but why I let it happen. It has been a long and winding road for me, but I am free in mind and in spirit. I do not hate him or bear him ill will. Why should I, there is no need to dwell in the past.
It's over; I have taken away from this experience what I needed to learn.
The physical abuse was minimal in my case, a few bruises where he grabbed me too hard; nothing in comparison to the brutalizing that we all know goes on every day. I had friends and family that tried their best to rally around me and get through to me. It was the first time in my life that I experienced primal fear for myself. He even manipulated me into fearing for my family and friends.
He raped my soul.
How did I finally find the courage to walk away? I received a phone call that someone very dear to me was not doing well, asking when I could come. I booked a flight, packed two suitcases and never looked back.
It was a drastic step, because it had to be. I remember that on my get away flight there was this boisterous group, having fun. One of the men stepped near my seat, he had a deeply resonating male voice and when he suddenly raised his voice and flung his arms in exaltation, I ducked in terror. My pulse racing, I thought to myself, this is what has become of you, how sad.
It was my financial ruin; I lost the business, almost lost my house and started over with zero funds.
Today, my life is peaceful. Oh, that is another thing - the glory of peace and quiet. I found a new life and after a few years a new and different kind of love with a new man. I am one of the lucky ones.