Best Patterned Leggings in 2022
R603-PLUS Charcoal Rose Print Fashion Leggings
Colorfulkoala Women's High Waisted Pattern Leggings Full-Length Yoga Pants (S, Abstract Flame Leaves)
- Designed to complement curves and flatter your figure
- Fabricated to be soft with compression that feels like a gentle hug
- Detailed with unique pattern
- Hidden waistband pocket
- Approx. 28" inseam
Printed Leggings (Atlantis)
- BUTTERY SOFT FABRIC - ViV Collection printed brushed women's leggings come with two compositions of premium fabric; 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. Once you've slipped on a pair of our buttery smooth and soft fabric stretch leggings, we guarantee you won't want to take them off! We are proud to offer the largest and most popular selection of printed brushed colored leggings.
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE - Ultra soft, stretchy, breathable and extremely comfortable, the bold printed designs are sure to get you noticed wherever you are! What's more, our brushed leggings weigh just 175 Grams (less than half a pound), making them incredibly light and easy to wear for a smooth, comfortable, and stylish experience.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WEAR - These snug, figure flattering spandex leggings for women and teens are your go to pair for everyday wear. Available in regular and plus size, they look great paired under dresses, tops or tunics, and aren't baggy or see-through. With their bold color, lightweight fabric and elasticized waist, they complement every outfit and are a perfect fit for work, play, casually relaxing at home.
- STRETCH WAISTBAND - ViV leggings feature a supportive elastic waistband that is super comfortable in the waist and won't dig into your skin like standard leggings usually do. Our leggings are easy to care for by soaking in cold water, hand washing with a delicate cleanser, gently rinsing and allowing to drip dry.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - At ViV Collection we pride ourselves in making premium quality fashion wear at affordable prices. If, for whatever reason you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, our friendly customer service team will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. Check out our other styles! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078Z3YBM4
OUGES Womens High Waist Pockets Yoga Pants Running Workout Print Capris Leggings(Capris Blue Leopard,M)
- High waist tummy control,length is 24 inch,blue leopard print£¬our workout leggings capris designed with focused craftsmanship for improved shape control,better breathability,and long-lasting durability
- Super soft stretch material ,yoga capris,there are nothing restrained feeling,and these workout leggings is good at boast moisture wicking,remove moisture from your body quickly,provides lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities
- The both side pockets are very convenient to stash your keys ,cell phone or any essentials,release your hand and relax your nerves ,you can just enjoy you sport time
- Stylish and functional£¬printed design,these power flex running pants are not only perfect for active women ,it is very easy to put on and put off
- High waist with pockets design,it is great to control your tummy ,provide you the safe ,comfortable ,cozy protection ,if you are looking for a pants for yoga ,sport,gym or going out ,this power flex running pants will be your best choice ,it is perfect to match a tunic , tops or dress
90 Degree By Reflex - High Waist Tummy Control Shapewear - Power Flex Capri - Lavender Night - Large
- POWER FLEX FABRIC. The exquisite construction and high durability of these 22” capri leggings are unrivaled. The 87% Nylon 13% Spandex/88% Nylon 12% Spandex, Heathered Colors: 44% Nylon 43% Polyester 13% Spandex fabric was developed to endure everyday wear and machine washings to last for years. Consumers love these high waisted capris for everything from workouts at the gym to lounging around the house.
- HIGH WAIST TUMMY CONTROL. Our Power Flex Capris have a high waistband for better tummy control. Say goodbye to muffin top and hello to a smooth, flat stomach. These yoga capris provide gentle compression to your midsection, giving you a toned and trim look. Our high rise workout capris are a popular women’s style for their excellent fit and soft comfort. The 4 ½ inch high waistband gives women that extra boost of confidence to look and feel their best.
- PREMIER DURABILITY. Among the many benefits of these workout capris, you’ll discover that the high waist promotes both compression and support, while the streamlined fit will make you feel strong and confident to take on whatever the day brings. In addition, a gusseted crotch helps maximize free movement while interlock seams minimize rubbing and chafing. Plus, with a hidden pocket in the waistband, you’ll be able to stash your gear safely and go wallet free!
- RELIABLE, WELL-LOVED BRAND. 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure. Rest assured that you will receive a quality product from Amazon’s #1 seller of athletic leggings and other athleisure products. Consumers love our products and reviews speak for themselves. Get on board with the brand that men and women are raving about!
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. 90 Degree by Reflex’s products are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add this item to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now. We run out of inventory quickly, so order now while colors and styles last.
Persit Yoga Pants for Women with Pockets High Waisted Print Workout Leggings Athletic Gym Soft Yoga Leggings - BlackBlue - XS
- ➤2 POCKETS: Yoga pants for women feature 2 pockets for convenience, to stash your keys, cash and phone.
- ➤HIGH RISE: Yoga pants are designed with high-rise, tummy control wide waistband contours your curves and streamlines your shape.
- ➤MOISTURE WICKING: High waisted leggings are made of quick-drying fabric which is moisture wicking and keeps your skin dry.
- ➤4 WAY-STRETCH: The fabric to keep workout leggings stay up and in place, comfortable fit and allow for a wide range of movements.
- ➤SOFT FABRIC: Yoga pants come with two compositions of premium fabric. Non see-through, breathable and stretchy fabric provides complete coverage.
Ndoobiy Womenâ€™s Printed Leggings Full-Length Regular Size Workout Legging Pants Soft Capri L1(Color Shape OS)
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.Super Soft, Light, and Comfortable Leggings. Easy to dress up or down! Buttery smooth and soft fabric quality.
- One Size Fits (0-12)Plus Size Fits (12-24). Consists of strong stretchy elastic waistband to give you an overall comfortable experience.
- No fade or shrink: 3D print is used in our pattern, making the pattern unique and beautiful. The high quality of 3D print tech also ensures that the leggings don't fade or shrink after washing.
- Machine-washable, recommended hand wash, hang dry.
- First Class Customer Service:Feel free to contact us for any problem and we are there doing our best to make every customer satisfied.
Sugar Pocket Women Running Yoga Pants Patterned Capris L(05)
- Women patterned yoga capris
- 88% Polyester 12% Lycra
- Cotton-blend legging featuring wide waistband
- Machine wash
- Suit for Yoga, Running, Gym workout, Outdoor walking and daily wear
Leggings Depot JGAX-R603SF-3X Charcoal Rose Print Jogger Pants, 3X Plus
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex / 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- Soft. Stretchy. Comfortable Jogger Pants & Yoga Full Length
- Newest, Most Popular Prints.
- Sizing Chart in Product Description
- **WARNING** Products that you purchase outside of LEGGINGS DEPOT may differ from the original packaging such as style, fit, material, color, and/or quality; we will not be able to provide proper or accurate customer support for such purchases.
R597-CA-OS Purple Elegance Capri Print Leggings
The Great Egret: Its History, Distribution, Reproductive Habits, and Feeding Tactics
Once prized for their long, white plumes, the great egret was nearly extinct at the beginning of the century, but thanks to years of protection the species has now become a popular sight along the coast, in ponds, or in marshes.
What is now a common sight along most coastal waters, ponds , and marshes, was not always so - at the turn of the 20th century, it became very stylish if you were a woman to wear a big, elaborate hat. According to the Vintage Fashion Guild, hats became so large during the era from 1870 to 1910 that it was usually necessary to support them with rolls, braids, or other supports fashioned from the hair taken from a woman's hairbrush. This is how the ideal Gibson Girl look was achieved - and the hats did not actually rest on the woman's head so much as on the extra supports. These hats often featured the long, white plumes found on the egret, and such a demand grew for their feathers that the creatures were nearly hunted into extinction. The word egret is derived from the French aigrette, meaning "plume". The Audubon Society was formed at that time by a group of concerned citizens who wanted to protect the egret from being hunted. The "aigrettes" were most desired when the bird had young, so there were often nestlings left to starve once the mother bird was shot and killed for her feathers. Or the father bird, as both sexes develop 40 -50 long nuptial plumes during the breeding season. Their avian cousins, the Snowy Egret, also has white plumes, is softer and smaller, and was also threatened by the demand for fashionable hats. In fact, the over- the-top hat styles of the turn of the century became symbolic for the excesses often found in fashion. Due to the public outcry against the cruelty and the efforts of the Audubon Society, the Great Egret has made a comeback and now exists over much of its original range, but they are not as protected elsewhere, and south of the US they are still vulnerable to the market for their plumage.
The Great Egret has a wingspan only second to the largest member of the heron family, the Great Blue Heron. Its legs are blackish, and it hunts by being so still it appears to be a couple of reeds to other animal life unfortunate enough to venture within range of its spear-like beak, which is yellow in adults, save for the black tip, whereas younger egrets have mostly all black beaks. This bird has a croaking call similar to other members of the heron family, and flies in an S-shape - that is, it has such a long neck it has to curve it back once and "fold" some of it out of its way. The Snowy Egret is a more active bird, and does a lot of running around and pursuing its prey, while the larger Great Egret stands still, graceful and patient, with its head cocked like a gun, ready to stab the next unsuspecting prey that comes along. I always leave after I've been watching one with a renewed respect for the virtue of patience.
The Great Egret eats a variety of aquatic life, and is considered a friend to the rice farmer because of its heavy consumption of crayfish. They also like frogs, snakes, and fish. I have seen them stab and not come up with anything, but that is almost always due to the fact that the prey was alerted somehow, not because the bird missed. They have very good aim.
Reproduction and Nesting
The Great Egret commonly nests in swamp woods or thickets near the water along with other water fowl. If possible, the nests are made up high like osprey nests - 20 to 40 feet up - if large trees are nearby, but nests can also be quite low, particularly if they are over the water. The nest itself is a rather small, loosely made platform of mostly flat sticks, without much lining inside, and the 3 or 4 eggs are a pale blue-green. I haven't ever seen an egret nest - probably because the bird knows enough to hide its young in an out-of-the-way place where I wouldn't be able to go.
The Great Egret occurs on every continent in the world, and is widespread throughout North America. Breeding takes place from central New Jersey, northern Ohio, southern Wisconsin, Utah, and Oregon south. After the breeding season, egrets wander north as far as Nova Scotia, southern Ontario, southern Manitoba, and Washington. They tend to move north in more numbers some years than they do in others. During the winter, egrets migrate to South Carolina, southern Louisiana, and south of central California. Smart birds!
Pough, Richard H., Audubon Water Bird Guide, 1951, Doubleday amp; Company, Inc., Garden City, NY, p. 42.