Best Petite Leggings For Work in 2023
Hue Women's Ultra Legging with Wide Waistband - Large - Black
Rekucci Women's Ease in to Comfort Fit Barely Bootcut Stretch Pants (6,Black)
- Made in Cambodia. Please refer to our size chart before ordering to ensure the best fit! Machine wash in cold water - always hang to dry to avoid shrinkage.
- MODERN LEG : Our barely bootcut pant has a slightly narrower leg than our regular bootcut pant for an updated take on a classic slimming shape. Mid-rise, Fitted through the hip and thigh.
- DETAILS: Front and back belt loops. Faux front and back pockets, pressed leg crease for a touch of chic. PANT INSEAM: Regular 32" / Petite 29" / Tall 35". Model is 5'9" wearing size 4.
- CLASSIC COMFORT: Pull-on style, (No zipper, no closure). Featuring our wide contour elasticized waistband that moves with you, and smooths out any imperfections.
- STRETCH WOVEN FABRIC: Looks chic, crisp, feels like a dream. Solid Colors: 74% Rayon 22% Nylon 4% Spandex. Melange Colors: 48% Polyester 27% Rayon 21%Nylon 4% Spandex. *Contents May Vary.
Amazon Brand - Daily Ritual Women's Ponte Knit Legging, Black, Medium Short
- Featuring a figure-flattering double-knit fabric, these versatile pants are as comfortable as your favorite pair of leggings
- Our knit Ponte fabric provides all-day comfort while holding its shape for a pulled-together look that can go anywhere
- Start every outfit with Daily Ritual's range of elevated basics - check out more sweaters, tops, and dresses from Daily Ritual by visiting amazon.com/dailyritual
- Model is 5'11" and wearing size Small, Regular
- Personal Shopper Style Tip: These leggings are perfect for layering under your favorite tunic and blazer, or pair them with a pull over sweater for a cozy weekend vibe
HUE Women's Essential Denim Skimmer Leggings, Black, Small
- Casual jean pull-on legging with comfortable stretch
- Contrast top stitching and brushed gold hardware
- Functional back pockets
- Faux front pockets and fly
- Inseam 30 inch
Amazon Essentials Women's Skinny Stretch Pull-On Knit Jegging, Black, X-Small Regular
- These versatile skinny stretch pull-on knit jegging pants hold their shape and drape well for the all-day comfort of leggings with the look of casual pants
- Pull-on style, non-functional front pockets, functional back pockets
- Built-in tummy smoothing panel secretly and comfortably shapes
- Short inseam measures 26"; regular inseam measures 28"; long inseam measures 30"
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size S
Premium Women's Stretch Ponte Pants - Dressy Leggings with Butt Lift - Classic - Black - Small-Medium
- Premium All Day Comfort: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Versatile pants that have the all-day stretch comfort of leggings with the look of dress pants
- Full-length ponte pants in quality stretch fabric with butt lifting control
- Pull-on style, banded elastic waistband, makes for easy, relaxed wear
- Fitted through waist and hips, with the perfect amount of butt lifting shape control
Lands' End Women s Sport Knit Pants White Petite X-Large
- Soft cotton interlock feels gentle on your skin
- Comfortable full-elastic waist
- Sits at the natural waist
- Handy side pockets
- Inseam lengths: Regular 30"; Petite 27 1/2"; Tall 32"
Rekucci Women's Ease into Comfort Stretch Slim Pant (6,Black)
- Made in Cambodia. Machine wash in cold water, always hang to dry to avoid shrinkage.
- COMFORT: Pull On Style (No button or zipper closures). Contoured elasticized waistband with seam detail smooths and feels great.
- FIT DETAILS: Fitted from waist through thigh with a slim leg opening. Inseam: Regular 31" /Petite 28". Model is 5'9" wearing size 2.
- STYLISH: Faux front pockets. Faux back pockets with buttons. Added mini belt loops on front and back - add your favorite belt or sash to complete your look.
- FABRIC WITH FUNCTION: Our classic stretch woven fabric. Looks chic, crisp, feels like a dream. Solid Colors: Rayon/Nylon/Spandex blend. Melange Colors: Polyester/Rayon/Nylon/Spandex blend.
90 Degree By Reflex High Waist Squat Proof Capris - 22â€ Interlink Workout Capris - Black - Medium
- INTERLINK FABRIC. Fabricated from 76% polyester and 24% spandex, these workout capri leggings were designed with the most advanced four-way stretch squat-proof material. Our 22" performance capris will never be sheer when you bend, squat, or lunge. Visible panty lines are a thing of the past, so stay confident that you are fully covered.
- HIGH WAIST TUMMY CONTROL. Our Interlink Capris have a high waistband for better tummy control. Say goodbye to muffin top and hello to a smooth, flat stomach. These high waisted slimming leggings provide gentle compression to your midsection, giving you a toned and trim look. Our high rise workout leggings are a popular women’s style for their excellent fit and soft comfort. The 4 ½ inch high waistband gives women that extra boost of confidence to look and feel their best.
- FOUR-WAY STRETCH. Comfort is paramount with this style of active capris for women. Constructed from squat proof, four-way stretch fabric, these high tech workout tights will move with you through any activity, including exercise, running errands, or relaxing at home. Our comfortable fitness capris will provide gentle compression and will retain their shape over time. These women’s yoga capri leggings offer maximum range of movement, an easy fit, and total coverage.
- TRUSTWORTHY, WELL-LOVED BRAND. 90 Degree by Reflex is an activewear brand that takes pride in our products which offer the utmost comfort, fit, performance, and fashion. Our high quality active apparel is an amazing value, ideal for gym enthusiasts and for everyday wear. We are Amazon’s #1 Seller of athletic leggings, so we can guarantee that you’ll receive a quality product. Customers rave about our products, and the reviews speak for themselves.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK WARRANTY. 90 Degree by Reflex’s womens capris can be returned for any reason with a 30-day, full-refund guarantee. Click the "Add-to-Cart" button to add this item to your cart and purchase it right away. Due to high demand and popularity, we rapidly run out of merchandise, so order now while your favorite colors and styles last.
LYX128-CHARCOAL2 Yoga Solid Leggings, Plus Size
- Basic Solid Plain High Quality Full Leggings
- One Size Fit Most, Super Stretch
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex
- Please visit this link for 3X-5X: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WWQXBCS
- **WARNING** Please make sure to check that the product you are purchasing is "Sold by LEGGINGS DEPOT" and not any other company. Products from sellers other than "LEGGINGS DEPOT" may not be the same fit, color, fabric or quality. We are unable to guarantee the quality of products purchased from other sellers, and will not be able to provide customer service for such purchases.
A Pregnancy Story: Losing My Pants at a Country Concert
I learned the hard way that pregnant women should NOT wear maternity jeans with snaps.
My favorite pregnancy story involves the time I was pregnant with my youngest son, who is now 18 years old. It has been retold many times, usually at large family gatherings. My sister absolutely loves to tell this story since she was with me when it happened.
I was 9 months pregnant and attending my very first country music concert with my younger sister. Although I had never been a huge country music fan, I thought Clint Black was really cute and decided to go when my sister offered me a free ticket. We found our seats and I had a pair of binoculars hanging around my neck. The lady sitting next to me spent most of the night drinking beer, and she was more than a little drunk before intermission even came around. Not only that, she kept grabbing my binoculars as they hung around my neck trying to get a close up look at Clint Black. Each time she about jerked my head off in her attempts to see. My sister was sitting next to me laughing her head off. She thought it was hilarious, even though I was less than amused.
When intermission came, I was relieved on two accounts. First of all, I was glad to have a few moments of peace away from the drunk lady. Second of all, I had to pee really bad. When the lights in the coliseum came on, my sister and I headed up the steps leading to the lobby and to the restroom. I was walking behind my sister up the stairs, when suddenly my jeans fell down around my ankles. (My maternity jeans were snap on and had come unsnapped at some point without my knowledge.) When my jeans fell around my ankles, I stopped and gasped loudly. My sister turned around and saw me standing on the stairs with my jeans around my ankles. I was 9 months pregnant with bright red silk underwear on. All my sister could do was sit down, point at me and laugh her head off.
People were walking up the steps for intermission, seeing all of this. My sister laughing got me laughing. In my fit of laughter, as I was trying to pull up my pants, I managed to pee all over myself. My sister continued to point, saying "She's peeing!"
With no dignity whatsoever left, I managed to get myself together and get back to my seat. I was so embarrassed...not to mention wet, but I stayed planted in my seat until the end of the concert.
This was definitely a pregnancy moment I will always remember. Here is a word of advice to all of the pregnant ladies out there. Never purchase maternity jeans with snaps.