The Best Leggings For Work in 2023
Hanes Women's Sport Performance Capri Legging, Ebony, XX-Large
BROMEN Women's High Waist Yoga Pants with Side Pockets Tummy Control Yoga Leggings Work Out Pants with 4 Way Stretch Black Size XL
- NON SEE THROUGH & 4 WAY STRETCH-- 87% Polyester 13% Spandex. Made of high quality opaque fabrics with special sewing craft and multiple stitches, buttery soft and privacy secured. In addition, gusseted crotch designed to maximize free movement and interlock seams to minimize rubbing and chafing.
- HIGH WAIST & TUMMY CONTROL-- Designed with widened higher waist waistband for better tummy control. It helps keep everything in place and ensure a good shape of tummy and butt when you are active.
- FUNCTIONAL SIDE & INNER POCKETS-- Our Yoga pants have large durable side pockets and one inner pocket which are ideal for keeping your Cash, Credit Cards and your Phone while you are working out at any places.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN-- Our Yoga pants would be your best choice either for work or casual wear, these workout pants can be matched with a variety of clothing and shoes at all kinds of different workplaces, and you can quickly switch to Exercise Mode after your work.
- Customer Service-- All our products can be returned to us in 12 months if you meet any quality problems. Please check for your own Size carefully from our Size Chart and do not be hesitate for all the outstanding products.
HUE Women's Essential Denim Skimmer Leggings, Black, Small
- Casual jean pull-on legging with comfortable stretch
- Contrast top stitching and brushed gold hardware
- Functional back pockets
- Faux front pockets and fly
- Inseam 30 inch
No Nonsense Women's Cotton Legging, Black, X-Large
- Pull-on legging
VALANDY Leggings for Women High Waisted Tummy Control Workout Running Yoga Leggings Plus Size & One Size
ULTRA-SOFT MATERIAL - Valandy leggings made from 90% polyester and 10% spandex for easy, comfy wear. These yoga leggings featuring the super soft and skin-friendly material and the high-quality fabric perfect for fitness enthusiasts, daily wearing.
ABOUT OUR SIZE - Valandy all-way stretch athletic leggings are made of comfortable stretch fabric for all sizes and body shapes. Choose “One Size” if you wear a size US 2-12, or “Plus Size" if you wear a size US 14-24.
HIGH RISE WAISTBAND AND TUMMY CONTROL - A wide high-rise waistband with tummy control and yoga leggings are perfect for active women, which helps control your tummy and make you look more perfect.
ALL OCCASION - Moisture-wicking breathable workout running pants will meet your all requirements, whether you are resting at home, hang out with friends or working out at the gym women leggings are ultra soft and fashionable and you will fall in love with it!
WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE - Your satisfaction is our topmost priority. If you don’t like yoga leggings or have any problem please contact us, we’ll reply to you in 24 hours. We are very like to hear from you.
NCPR128-OLIVE Capri Solid Leggings, One Size
Carhartt Women's Force Lightweight Legging (Regular and Plus Sizes), Black, Medium
- 95% Nylon/5% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- 8.5-Ounce, 95% Nylon/5% Spandex Ponte
- Fast dry technology for quick wicking
- Rugged flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Fights odors
- Durable, stretch knit fabric fits close to the body
- Skinny & Special Size-Standard
No Nonsense Women's Denim Legging, Black, Small
- The look of denim with total comfort
- Faux front pockets and fly, real back pockets
- Topstitching on pockets, side seam and leg openings
- Retains shape and color
- Every day wardrobe essential, style meets comfort and value
Heathyoga Yoga Pants with Pockets for Women Leggings with Pockets for Women No See-Through High Waisted Workout Leggings Black
- Ultra-Soft Material: 75% Polyester + 25% Spandex. Heathyoga yoga pants are made of high quality Polyester and Spandex, with 4-way stretch technology, ultra-soft and moisture-wicking. Just like the second-layer skin, they provide you with maximum comfort, support and coverage. We demand a lot from these leggings with pockets. We expect them to not only slim fit but also be comfortable wearing them all day.
- Secure Outside Pockets: Both sides have pockets to hold your keys, money, cards and phone, so you can go wallet-free, and focus on your exercise not on your essentials. Besides, interlock seams and gusseted crotch are designed to reduce irritation and eliminate chafing. You can move easily, bend, squat, stretch or do any pose you want when you do exercise.
- High Waist & Tummy Control: These comfortable and stretchy yoga pants are designed with high rise and tummy control, perfectly contouring your curves and streamlining your shape. They can also perfectly work as shape-wear.
- Moisture-wicking & No See-through: Thanks to the moisture-wicking material, these yoga leggings (no see-through) help to remove moisture from your body, and make you always feel cool when you sweat a lot, offering long-lasting comfortable performance. A good choice for gym, fitness, running, outdoor workout or any type of exercise.
- World-class Customer Services: We offer a 30-day, full-money-back warranty for all Heathyoga yoga pant. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email and we will be more than happy to help.
Hue Women's Ultra Legging with Wide Waistband - Large - Black
- Pull on legging with comfortable stretch
- Superb fit with no see-through
- Wide non-binding comfort waistband
- Inseam 29 inches
College Life - Tips for Eating Healthy on Campus
Being a college kid and eating are two things that seemingly do not mix. Here are a few simple tips which can keep your waistline thin while you are cramming for your next exam.
This life has not been without consequences however. The belt has been loosened or disregarded all together in favor of sweatpants so you will never know what your true waist size has become. Anytime someone says "gym" your first reaction is "Yeah I know him. He's a cool guy." You are endlessly tired and frankly do not feel too well. Couple all of this with your new found passion for alcohol and you have one drunk and miserable semester. Here are some helpful tips which can increase your wallet size and decrease your waistline.
Small Meals, Small Portions
Typically in college you eat when you can. With classes back to back and mounds of homework, papers, and reading material a lot of college students find it hard-pressed to sit still long enough to think -- let alone prepare a nutritious meal. The beauty of living a lifestyle in which your mind is constantly working and your body is constantly moving is that small meals spaced out every 2-3 hours are actually better for you as opposed to 3 large meals with a lot of space in between.
For the morning hours, proteins and complex carbs are ideal to give you energy to get your day started before you head to your 8am class cursing yourself for making such a bonehead decision of picking that class. Eggs and oatmeal are great choices. They are easy to make, require little effort and are great tasting as well. A granola bar and a few almonds are great for a 10-11am snack as you're winding down from listening to your professor's monotone voice and annoying propensity to laugh at his own jokes. Perhaps a light fruit option or a vegetable is more of your style. These options work well if you find yourself falling asleep in class and can give you a healthier boost as opposed to the M Ms; you picked up at the vending machine outside of the classroom.
Lunch is an underrated meal; however, it is vitally important in giving you a good boost as you head into the middle of the day. Around the 1-2pm hour you will find most of your friends in the cafeteria waiting in line for stale macaroni and cheese or -- if they are REALLY lucky -- a Taco Bell or McDonald's right on campus. Instead, head to your nearest grocery store or corner market and buy a whole wheat loaf of bread with lean meat and some veggies. Disregard mayo, the dressing, and cheese. These add unnecessary calories to the sandwich. As well, try your hardest not to go our for lunch too often. Portions at many restaurants are humongous and leave you feeling bloated and tired for the rest of the day. Not to mention these choices will make your wallet feel extremely light. Avoid when you can!
You have just completed your second class of the day and you are about to break down in tears as you hear that there will be a unit exam next week. After you collect yourself, you realize it is close to 6pm and are hungry again. This is the meal where you can load up on vegetables. Beware though! A lot of frozen vegetables are packed with sodium to make them last longer. While the science is out whether this takes away from the nutritious value of the vegetables themselves, there is no question that added sodium is not good for your body. A healthy salad is a great choice and it is easy to make! Lay off of your favorite Italian dressing, ranch dressing, or chunky blue cheese. Like the sandwich you had earlier, these add unnecessary calories to your meal. If you must add these to your salad, do so in moderation.
Light snacks such as fruit, lightly salter peanuts/almonds, and nonfat options -- such as nonfat greek yogurt -- are readily available on many campuses. If not, the local corner market is your best friend. So make sure to visit it often.
Many campuses hire students to become personal trainers for others. So if you are dedicated, and have some extra cash, explore this option. Otherwise, visit the gym 3-4 times per week for at least one hour per visit if you want to stave off extra pounds. If you would like to drastically change your appearance, more trips and longer stays are needed. Many websites provide some amazing workouts that you can utilize at your campus gym. A quick Google search will provide you all the necessary exercises! Do not be afraid to take the stairs and make sure to walk at all possible times. You will be surprised how much weight you can lose by simply walking more often. We have been blessed with two feet... so USE THEM!
My final tip: alcohol in college can be your greatest friend and your worst enemy. While I am not advocating for a completely sober four years, moderation is key. If you go out 3-4 times per week, your waistline will reflect that. So be smart!
I hope these tips were helpful. We have all heard these before in one fashion or another; however, it is always good to be reminded of simple tips that may just slip our minds during our fits of crying and hatred for all things chemistry. Have a healthy four years!